The Photo Race Scavenger Hunt in Jacksonville
Compete against your friends or colleagues to drive up the points so you can declare your group the winner. Fast paced, hysterical activities (and yes there will be photos taken for proof) and so much fun!
Come play the hottest game for your next hangout or party. Go Tuk’n has designed the Photo Race for you and your friends to compete against each other while racing around in our luxury Tuk Tuks.
It’s all about the points, bonus points, and creativity. The team with the highest total at the end of the race walks away with the glory. You and your party have one hour to compete! The Photo Race starts off with your tour guide providing you with your personal list to complete. Grab your phone, strap in, and let the games begin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly & knowledgable Certified Tour Guide
- REE Pick-up at certain hotels available.
- Free pick-up available at our headquarters office in Downtown Jacksonville at 249 Parker Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
What's excluded :
- Tuk'n Tips for the Tour Guides (highly encouraged)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida
This points based scavenger hunt is adrenaline pumping as you compete against your group. It is done in the urban core in Jacksonville, Florida. So much fun and not risqué.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :249 Parker St, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Riverside Park (on Post Street side of Park) - 753 Park Street, Jacksonville 32204. We will not beable to honor any pick-up locations outside of our listed ones.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 12+ years of age or older to participate
- Must book 4 or more people on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks will be work by tour guide until providing the tour information. They will then be 6 feet in distance from guests. Guest are required to wear masks when near other individuals in public areas or shops.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.