The Pinnacle Adventure Tour
Enjoy your visit with our unique itinerary with experienced tour guide. Plenty of activities at an affordable price with quality service. WA Tours is an accredited business where your safety and satisfaction is at the forefront of our business.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry to Yanchep National Park
- Fees for Crystal Cave
- Entry to Nambung National Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Yanchep National Park
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Cave Yanchep
- Entry/Admission - Nambung National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanchep National Park, Cnr Yanchep Beach Road/Wanneroo Road, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
Explore Yanchep National Park including Koalas and Kangaroos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Cave Yanchep, Corner Indian Ocean Drive and Yanchep Beach Road Yanchep National Park, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
Learn about Crystal Cave that is over 6000 years old. This is a different cave than many other caves that you have visited in other parts of the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
Sand board on Lancelin's pure white sands or upgrade to Dune Buggy Scenic Tour for additional $15 per person. You will also be served with a lunch in Lancelin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nambung National Park, 200 Km North of Perth Midwest Region, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Explore the Pinnacle Desert in Nambung National Park and have a light refreshment on the way to the Pinnacle Desert or on the way from the Pinnacle Desert.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that we have not listed all the accommodations. We will pick you up from your location which based within the central business district of Perth. For other locations please contact us and we will try our best in finding a solution.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- WA TOURS is a certified COVID-19 Clean business.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.