The Pinnacles, Sea and Dunescapes, Bush Reserve and Sunset Day Tour
On this tour we go to places that others don't. At Yanchep Lagoon we photograph a unique rockpool which has been formed by a close to shore reef. We then go to Gingin which is a historical down with interesting old buildings and a paper bark and bush walkway. As we head to the Pinnacles we stop along the way as we see things of photographic interest arriving in time before the sunset to photograph the pinnacles as the light changes. After dark, weather permitting, we will stop in the area for Astro photography.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - BBQ Lunch at Gingin
- Dinner - Picnic tea near the Pinnacles
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Need to provide own Camera, memory cards and batteries
- Tripods available to hire for $10 per day.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea - Instant tea and coffee will be available on request
Join us on this day tour at the perfect time of the year for fantastic sunsets and photographing some of what this wonderful state has to offer. From Perth we head to a Lagoon which is excellent for seascapes and shows the amazing coastline of Western Australia at its best.
From here we will head north stopping at a bush reserve which often has flora to photograph. We will then head to a small fishing town where we may see the local fishermen and boats.
We then head to the pinnacles well before sunset to enjoy the formations under different light conditions as the sun begins to set.
When the after glow has finished we will head back to Currambine, arriving back by 10pm at the latest.
We provide transport, 2 meals and snacks, bottled water, photographic support and entry fees. We can supply tripods for a small fee.
• The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
• Yanchep Lagoon Beach, 3 Brazier Rd, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
• Nambung National Park, 200 Km North of Perth Midwest Region, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
• Cervantes, Cervantes, Western Australia
Departure Point :Currambine Stn, Currambine WA 6027, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.