The Pirate Cruise in Mandurah on Viator
Departing from Mandurah's Eastern Foreshore jetty, this 45 minute cruise offers amazing 360' views of the local waterways and canals.
As you board The Pirate Ship one of our scallywag crew members will oversee your safe embarkment onto the vessel and ensure you're settled into your seat ready for departure. A pirate themed safety briefing from the crew and then we'll be underway through Mandurah's inland waterways.
Our crew will be offering short commentary as we see key landmarks in the area and you'll have the option to take photos with the crew, steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free parking available along Mandurah Terrace
- Free Sunscreen
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Pirate Flags are available for purchase on the day for $3 each. Great fun for the kids to wave during the trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandurah War Memorial, 11 Leighton Pl Halls Head, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore and venture through Mandurah's inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah's canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
* Dressing up with your favourite pirate attire.
* Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
* Lookout through the telescopes and beware of other pirates.
* Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
* Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
Departure Point :Pirate Ship Mandurah, Across the road at the jetty, 9 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available for children and adults of all ages
- Please wear suitable footwear for a boat, no high heels allowed on the deck.
- Unfortunately no wheelchair access at this time.
- Booking in advance is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Currently we are exempt from social distancing our capacity is 50 onboard
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.