The Queen's Gallery Admission Ticket
The Queen's Gallery is located adjacent to Buckingham Palace, on the site of what was once a private chapel for Queen Victoria. The chapel was destroyed in an air raid in 1940, and at the suggestion of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh it was developed as an art gallery for the Royal Collection in 1962. In 1997, a project began to expand and modernise the gallery, the most significant addition to Buckingham Palace in 150 years.
The Queen's Gallery was opened by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and today it hosts a programme of changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Queen's Gallery
What's excluded :
- Visit: The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA England
See changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, featuring old master paintings, rare furniture, decorative arts and images from the vast photograph collection.
Departure Point :The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This ticket does not include a 1-Year Pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.