The Quirky Burque Scavenger Hunt
Alley Kat Adventures is an Austin, TX-based event design company offering city scavenger hunts in 30 cities in the US and Mexico as well as custom events worldwide. Our specially hand-crafted, interactive quests are equal parts tour, cultural experience, creative challenge, detective hunt, & social experiment! Guests get to discover hidden gems off the beaten trail while completing fun missions!
Find some unusual landmarks and conversation pieces with
a story in Old Towne, learn about all the different varieties of turquoise that her mind in the area, sample the finest of chocolates and other delicacies, and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- scavenger hunt document
What's excluded :
It all begins at a scenic spot that's a local favorite. You'll get your quest and learn instructions/ground rules for the game. After a warmup to prepare for this true sport, teams will take off to experience a wide variety of carefully curated locations throughout town. You'll drive in your car (special car-less version available on request) to the various checkpoints, solving clues and accepting challenges that involve getting outside your comfort zone at each spot!
Both family and dog friendly, the game alternates between the indoors/outdoors with plenty of alternative spots and free choices too! You'll send photos to your host to document your progress. You can even interact with locals to solve clues! You won’t be able to avoid having fun, uncovering hidden gems and local secrets, making memories, laughing and learning along the way! You’ll be part of the rich culture of this dynamic city! Every turn is full of surprises, so questions in advance are welcomed! Check out all 30 of our hunts! Great for corporate groups, tourists, solo travelers, bachelor/bachelorette parties and other special groups! Ask us about our custom events we can design on both large and small scale!
• Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
• Turquoise Museum, 400 2nd Street Downtown, Albuquerque, NM 87102
• Marble Brewery Santa Fe Tap Room, 505 Cerrillos Rd Suite A105, Albuquerque, NM 87501-3049
Departure Point :Yanni's Modern Mediterranean, 3109 Central Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.