The rain forest, surroundings & lunch.
Lower prices, same standards! This tour captures nature, culture, history, archeology, and local cuisine in one trip; you will be able to witness how the Toquilla hats are woven. After exploring the rain forest, and watching howler monkeys, we will be visiting the light house, to see an spectacular view of the ocean, then you will be visiting Pacocha museum, and finally you will enjoy a delicious lunch and relaxing time on the beach.
Warning: there is 500 meters of this trail in PACOCHE are strenuous, not recommended for travelers with heart or walking problems, please wear running shoes.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We will be offering Ceviche or local lunch.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pacoche Wildlife Refuge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacoche Wildlife Refuge, Ruta del Spondylus Bosque de Pacoche, Pacoche Ecuador
You will visit the rain forest in Pacoche, where the monkeys await to be seen, The light house in San Lorenzo beach, the museum in Pacocha, and Ceviche in Marianita beach.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: San Lorenzo, San Lorenzo, Manabi Province
A nice walk through the pad that will take you to the light house and the top of the cliff to witness an beautiful sight of the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Mateo, San Mateo, Manabi Province
Lunch at the beach, with a nice view of the ocean and sound of the waves splashing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Take the free "Shuttle" to the ship terminal, our representatives will be wearing uniforms with MANTA SOS'S logo, We will meet you at the waiting area, inside the terminal, next to the exit door as you see on the pictures.Airports
- Manta Airport, Manta Ecuador
- Manta ship terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.