The real spirit of Amalfi Coast, vineyards & cellars tour above Furore Fjord
An authentic path that combines trekking, panoramas and authentic flavors of the Amalfi Coast.
Walking through the small villages of Agerola and Furore, crossing the green Valle di Praia, which from above offers a unique panorama of Praiano and its financial terraces. We will visit, along an ancient staircase, the vertical cliffs that host the suggestive Caves of Santa Barbara and then catapult us into the rurality of the Furore vineyards.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 courses fresh local lunch
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting and Furore wine of the area
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- An authentic path that combines trekking, panoramas and authentic flavors of the Amalfi Coast.
Walking through the small villages of Agerola and Furore. We will visit, along an ancient staircase, the vertical cliffs that host the suggestive Caves of Santa Barbara and then catapult us into the rurality of the Furore vineyards.
Much of the route guides us through the vertical vineyards and the heroic agriculture that gave life and one of the best whites in Italy, Fior d'Uva.
After discovering that this grape grows, we will visit the place where it will turn into wine, in fact we will come into contact with the farmers and winemakers who transform the wine, visiting the Marisa Cuomo Winery, the show room and its causes caves where the ancient barrels.
The journey then continues in the Fiordo di Furore, the upper area, crossing the Penis river right there where the fjord itself originates, visiting an ancient medieval mill perched under some of the highest and sub-vertical cliffs of the Amalfi Coast.
The day ends a nice journey in a small farmhouse overlooking the Fjord, surrounded by nature, where we will need a full lunch, a base of typical products and authentic Furore wine.
• Cantine Marisa Cuomo, Via Giambattista Lama, 16/18, Furore Italy
• Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
• Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
• fresh local starter with vegetables of Agerola and furore
• Pasta with vegetables and smoked mozzarella cheese of Agerola's farms
• Fresh food of the day coming from farmhouse's garden
Departure Point :Piazza Paolo Capasso, 2, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.