The Renaissance Gardens tour: Palazzo Farnese and more
Full day tour with pick up / drop off from Civitavecchia Port. Visit and discover the best Gardens and Palaces of the Renaissance period: Farnese Palace at Caprarola, one of the most important examples of Renaissance architecture in Italy; "Villa Lante" at Bagnaia and "the Monsters park" at Bomarzo!
One day completely immersed in the most beautiful historic buildings and gardens of Italy. Do not miss the famous "Royal Stairs" and the horrible sculptures and discover much more with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up / drop off from meeting point
- Round-trip shared transfer
- ticket entrance fee Palazzo Farnese
- ticket entrance fee Villa Lante
- ticket entrance fee Monsters Park
- Entry/Admission - Infopoint di Largo della Pace
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Farnese
- Entry/Admission - Villa Lante
- Entry/Admission - Parco dei Mostri
What's excluded :
- food / lunch
- licensed guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Infopoint di Largo della Pace, Largo della Pace, 00053, Civitavecchia Italy
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS.
The driver picks up from here and start the transfer to Caprarola
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Palazzo Farnese, Piazza Farnese 1, 01032 Caprarola Italy
The Farnese Palace is situated directly above the town of Caprarola, dominating its surroundings. Caprarola has always been an expression of Farnese's power and palace is one of the finest examples of Renaissance architecture. The spiral staircase called the Royal Stairs and see the Prelate's floor, which leads to the broad terrace.
The famous "Room of the World Map" or "The World Map", displaying the world as it was in 1574 when the frescoes were completed. The depiction of the continents, on one side, on the other side of the wall. After transfer to Bagnaia to visit the beautiful gardens of Villa Lante
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Lante, Via Jacopo Barozzi 71, 01100 Bagnaia, Viterbo Italy
Villa Lante is one of the greatest masterpieces of the Italian sixteenth century (22 hectares). Its extraordinary peculiarity is the predominance of the garden in comparison to the architectural building: the residence in two ways twin symmetrical buildings The water comes from a triumph of geometries designed by evergreen hedges and peperino statues and follows a path that creates special basins and water games. After that fast light lunch in Bagnaia and transfer to Bomarzo
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parco dei Mostri, Localita Giardino SNC, 01020, Bomarzo Italy
Discover the Monster Park with its beautiful and amazing stone-sculptures. At the end of the transfer to Civitavecchia and off the Cruise Bus Terminal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo della Pace, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B & B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.50 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes morePorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people for booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.