The ring of Mountain Tuttavista with Electric Mountain Bikes
On the saddle of our Electric Mountain Bikes we will discover the best natural, archaeological and cultural monuments around Orosei and Galtelli. From the estuary of the Cedrino river to the mount Tuttavista, living the view at 360°
per adult from
What's included :
- Technical support
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Any accessory
- Bottled water - Water & Food in general
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orosei, Orosei, Province of Nuoro, Sardinia
Orosei has always been a mandatory passageway for the people who engraved the destiny of this land, from the medieval district of Arborea and the reigns of Pisa and Aragon, to the reign of Sardinia and Piedmont in the nineteenth century. Each passage left a trace, such as the towers, the ancient jail and the historical abodes. They coexist in a quirky place where the joyous summer frenzy and the millenary rituals sign that sign the winter time live together without clashes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monte Tuttavista, 08020 Galtellì, Province of Nuoro, Italy
Cycling on the silver profile of the mount Tuttavista, from the first slopes to the top, means winning the right to overlook the island from a unique vantage point. It is where a single glance allows one to contemplate the entire world, admiring the green lands sea encircled by sea and the blue sky. The extent of the panorama is immense, a 360 degrees view above the austhere and solitary mountains to the coast that surrounds the gulf of Orosei.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galtelli, Galtelli, Province of Nuoro, Sardinia
Galtellì is the local fulcrum of history. The characters evoked by the indelible pen of Nobel winner Grazia Deledda stem from medieval memories, when the town thrived thanks to the bishopric and the dwelling of the rich landowners. It is a place where literature can be found on the walls of the houses and breather on any road.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vico 2' Sa Conzola, 3, 08028 Sos Alinos NU, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.