The Robert Burns Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People)
Come with us and enjoy this unique encounter with Scotland’s favourite son, Robert Burns. Experience the famous sites in Alloway where Burns lived and was inspired to write his most famous work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - A dram of whisky
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fee to attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Loan, Alloway KA7 4PQ Scotland
We will then continue the road to Alloway where Scotland’s national poet, Robert Burns was born. Here we will visit many places mentioned in his poems like the Brig o’ Doon and the Alloway Old Kirk. The Burns museum will tell you everything you need to know about this great man, with many of the poet’s manuscripts on display.
We will also visit the Burns cottage and enjoy a meal at the famous Brig O Doon restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dunure Castle, Castle Road, Dunure Scotland
We will set off down towards the beautiful Ayrshire coastline and visit our first location of the day by the tiny fishing village of Dunure. Here we can explore the ancient castle of Dunure and enjoy the views over the Firth of Clyde towards the Isle of Arran.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.