The romantic side of Florence (Fall in love again) - Private tour with a local
If you’re the kind of person who likes unique ways to show your partner just how much you love them, then take them for a romantic walk around Florence on this private tour. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you, you will visit popular and hidden places that are off the touristic path and are only known to locals away from the touristic trails. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with sightseeing, visitng local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Italian culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Maria Novella, Santa Maria Novella, Florence, Tuscany
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Stazione Ferroviaria Firenze Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.