The Royal Yacht Britannia Admission Ticket
The Royal Yacht Britannia will be temporarily closed to visitors from 9am on Wednesday 4 November until further notice.
A unique five-star visitor experience, The Royal Yacht Britannia is an essential visit whilst in Edinburgh. For over forty years, the Royal Yacht sailed over one million miles on nearly a thousand official visits for the British Royal Family. Now berthed in Edinburgh's historic port of Leith, Britannia is a fascinating visitor attraction.
per adult from
What's included :
- Self guided audio tour available in 30 different languages
- Entry/Admission - Royal Yacht Britannia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Royal Yacht Britannia, Ocean Drive Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ Scotland
Receive a truly warm welcome at Britannia's Visitor Centre in Ocean Terminal before you step on board. Here you can view displays and historic photographs that detail Britannia's fascinating past.
Departure Point :Royal Yacht Britannia, Ocean Drive Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ Scotland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- On board safety measures: Timed tickets Reduced capacity Screens at Reception Card payments only Audio tour available on mobile phones Enhanced cleaning of handsets Free headphones for handsets One-way system on board Enhanced cleaning schedule Hand sanitiser stations for visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.