The Salem Night Tour
Welcome to the home of Salem's best nightly haunt and history tour. Join the 90-minute nightly adventure as a licensed guide leads the way through legends, history, and the infamous hysteria of 1692 — the Salem Witch Trials. This is a comfortably paced walking tour of downtown Salem, so please dress accordingly. The tour is largely attended so reservations are strongly suggested.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- 75 minute Salem Night Tour
- Professional/Local Licensed City of Salem Tour Guide
- Experience a walking ghost tour through the haunted and historic areas of downtown Salem
- Hear amazing stories of Salem's history
- Entry/Admission - Salem Night Tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from other attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem Night Tour, 127 Essex St The Remember Salem Shop, Salem, MA 01970-3706
Take a spooky stroll through downtown Salem, Massachusetts on this haunt and history, night walking tour. Join the adventure Friday and Saturday at 8pm or Sunday through Thursday at 6pm. Starting April 1st, we will be running every night at 8pm!
Licensed guides lead the way through legends, history, and the infamous hysteria of 1692 — the Salem Witch Trials. This is a walking tour of historic downtown Salem that lasts about 90 minutes. Hear amazing stories of Salem's past and discover why Salem is one of the most beloved, historic, and haunted towns in America. The route goes at a comfortable pace, rain or shine. This Salem night tour is typically well attended, so reservations are highly recommended.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Salem Witch Trials Memorial, Charter St., Salem, MA 01970
Salem Witch Trials memorial featuring a series of inscribed stones throughout the burial ground.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salem Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Sq, Salem, MA 01970-3704
guests will hear about Salem's movie history and see one of the iconic filming locations of the movie Hocus Pocus
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Burying Point Cemetery, Charter Street, Salem, MA 01970
Pass by the cemetery and look into it from the gates as you hear about Salem's most spooky ghosts
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Peter's Episcopal Church, 24 Saint Peter St, Salem, MA 01970-3820
enter the back garden area of one of Salem's oldest churches, and walk on the unmarked Puritan graves beneath as you hear about the dark history and ghost stories associated with the Salem Witch Trials of 1692.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Essex Street Pedestrian Mall, Salem, MA
Pass through the epicenter of historic Salem filled with shopping, sightseeing and history.
Departure Point :127 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- October Check-In: Check in at 127 Essex St. (Remember Salem Gifts) 30 minutes prior to your tour time. Join the check in line when your entire party is present. When you are checked in you will depart, possibly earlier than your ticket time. The last tour guide to leave will depart exactly on time. Guests who arrive late (even by just a minute) cannot be checked in. Please double-check with your group and make sure you have enough tickets, additional tickets CANNOT be purchased at check in.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- November - September Check-In: Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time at 127 Essex St. (Remember Salem Gifts)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Limited space available to comply with state mandated physical distancing guidelines. Reservations are highly suggested, walk in tickets are usually not available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.