The "Savannah for Morons" Comedy Trolley Tour
Spice up your trip to Savannah with a ride on the funny side!
Savannah for Morons, The Trolley Tour is a comedy show on wheels that roasts nearly 300 years of Savannah lore in just 90 minutes. Hosted by the infamous Moron Twins, this outrageous history lesson features entertaining skits, musical numbers, costume changes, and loads of Savannah history.
Savannah for Morons is a high-energy, whirlwind comedy trip through some of the most hilarious history that Savannah has to offer.
Meet at the Savannah Visitor Center 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd or we can pick you up right in front of your Historic Downtown Savannah Hotel.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully Narrated Uninterrupted 90 Minute Comedy History Tour of Savannah's Historic District.
- Complimentary pick up at Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
- Hop On and Off
- Spice up your trip to Savannah with a ride on the funny side!
Savannah for Morons, The Trolley Tour is a comedy show on wheels that roasts nearly 300 years of Savannah lore in just 90 minutes. A witty, outrageous history lesson, perfect for morons and their smarter-er friends, this tour features outrageously entertaining comedy skits, musical numbers, costume changes, a few absurd appearances, and loads of Savannah history.
Hosted by the infamous Moron Twins, Johnny and Danny Moron, this mad romp around Savannah will give you all the inside gossip on practically every important moment that has transpired throughout Savannah’s deep, complex, and intoxicated past and present; from the founding of the colony of Georgia to the Civil War; from little known Paula Deen trivia to why every tourist must take a selfie on the Forrest Gump bench.
Savannah for Morons is a high-energy, whirlwind comedy trip through some of the zaniest, wildest, and most hilarious history that Savannah has to offer.
Gray Line’s synonymous tag line is “Sightseeing Everywhere” and what better way to view Savannah than from this one of a kind rolling comedy tour.
Departure Point :223 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact supplier after booking to schedule your pick up
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.