The Södermalm Tour in Stockholm
With Södermalm it doesn’t get more hip than this! Voted by Vogue Magazine as “One of the 15 coolest areas in the world” the neighbourhood of Södermalm is an island south of the city center where you will find vintage stores in top class, trendy cafes and some of the most breathtaking views of Stockholm. On this tour you will among other things get to explore SoFo (Stockholm’s equivalent to New Yorks Soho!), indulge in world-class Swedish design and be introduced to the most popular as well as the most hidden city beaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sodermalm, Stockholm Sweden
Are you a fan of New Yorks Brooklyn? Love London’s Shoreditch? Then this tour is for you! Södermalm is one of the funkiest areas in the world, join us and enjoy that vibe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mariatorget tunnelbana, Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 8A, 118 50 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.