The seatrack for dissable Kourouta beach all inclusions
The suitable facility is designed to develop a bath at the beach and in the bathing area, which will meet the required design standards for the disabled and the European Union in general.
This is a ramp that will serve disabled swimmers.
use of motorized scooter no guaranteed.
this tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure types of equipment...
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - club Sandwiches
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kourouta Beach, Amaliada Greece
at the starting point, you will be driving around 30 minutes from Katakolon Olympia port to the beach of Kourouta and back to the same meeting point.
the vehicle used on this tour is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
The quoted price is per vehicle, not per person. Vehicles should only be pre-reserved by one individual per party and the cost of the vehicle will be charged to that person's credit card. This is a private arrangement: that accompanying you are the families or friends with whom you are agreeing to share the cost. We are unable to combine groups of the guest to form a private group for the vehicle.
Departure Point :Katakolon to Olympia Bus Service, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.