The Secrets of the Alhambra, private tour
We are both travel agents and official tourist guides. Therefore, we will take care of you before, during and after your experience with us.
We know our city in detail and we will provide you with the best personalized service.
The Alhambra is indispensable, fascinating, mysterious ... for years the most visited monument in Spain and the greatest exponent of Islamic culture in western civilization.
Together we will experience the same overwhelming feeling of the ambassadors who came to visit the Nasrid king and its piece of paradise on earth...
History and legend are intermingled in this jewel of the Nasrid architecture of Al-Andalus that perfectly combines water, light, architecture and vegetation.
Ready to discover the magic and symbolism that surrounds each of these Nasrid Palaces and all its hidden secrets?
per adult from
What's included :
- Private official expert guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- General entrance tickets to the Alhambra and Generalife
- Nasrid Palaces included
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include parking fee
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Three palaces form this enclosure: the Mexuar, the Palace of Comares (Yusuf I) and the Court of the Lions (Mohammed V).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alcazaba, or fortress, is the oldest part of the Alhambra. It was built in the mid-13th century by the Sultan Alhamar, the founder of the Nasrid dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The complex consists of the Patio de la Acequia (Court of the Water Channel or Water-Garden Courtyard), which has a long pool framed by flowerbeds, fountains, colonnades and pavilions, and the Jardín de la Sultana (Sultana's Garden or Courtyard of the Cypress).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
The Palace of Charles V is a Renaissance building in Granada, southern Spain, located on the top of the hill of the Assabica, inside the Nasrid fortification of the Alhambra. The building has never been a home to a monarch and holds the Alhambra's museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Polinario Café Bar, Avda. del Generalife s/n (junto a taquillas de la Alhambra, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- VERY IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- VERY IMPORTANT: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please provide customer/s date of birth
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- VERY IMPORTANT: Meeting time might be earlier or later depending on access time to the Nasrid Palaces that day. Please check your email for updates.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- IMPORTANT: We are a COVID-responsible agency. Following all sanitary protocols so that you can feel safe and comfortable throughout the visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.