The Secrets Of The Farm; The Buffalo Mozzarella
We visit the only farm in Umbria specialized in breeding and processing of buffalo milk. Product of our country: the mozzarella! The characteristics of the Umbrian pastures combined with the centenary experience Surrounded by the green, with the ancient product, handed down from father to son, and modern technologies - up to the finished product: mozzarella, ricotta, scamorza, caciotta and many other delicacies. At the end a delicious tasting.
Certificate of completion included !!
per adult from
What's included :
- Delicious tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Giustino in Monte Corneo, Strada di Montecorneo 4 Frazione Montebello, 06126, Perugia Italy
Alta Valtiberina is a valley that unfolds between Tuscany, Umbria and Romagna parallel to the Casentino.
Departure Point :Val Tiberina, 06016 San Giustino, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.