The Secrets of Venice
A tour that shows and tells the most hidden secrets of Venice, a mysterious and unique city in the world. During the route there is the possibility of a homemade ice cream break / drink / snack and ferry boat ride (optional).
per adult from
What's included :
- Authorized guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Campo del Ghetto, 30121 Venice Italy
The Jewish community during the Venetian Republic.
Pass By: Natural History Museum, Salizada del Fontego Dei Turchi Santa Croce 1730, 30135 Venice Italy
Fondaco of the Turks.
Pass By: Casino di Venezia, Palazzo Vemdramin, 30121 Venice Italy
A famous place during the Serenissima ...
Pass By: Scuola Grande di Santa Maria della Misericordia, Sestiere Cannaregio, 3599, Venice Italy
The beautiful abbey.
Pass By: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
The traditional Venetian market.
Pass By: Palazzo dei Camerlenghi, Sestiere San Polo, 122, 30125 Venice Italy
The Venetian commercial importance.
Pass By: T Fondaco Dei Tedeschi, Calle del Fontego dei Tedeschi Rialto Bridge, 30124 Venice Italy
The function of the Fondaci.
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Why was it one of the most important places in Venice?
Pass By: Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
The famous spiral staircase.
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
The very famous theater.
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The most beautiful square in the world.
Pass By: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
The bridge of the prisons.
Pass By: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
San Marco resting place.
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Palace of Venetian power.
Departure Point :Campo San Geremia, 334, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.