The Sedona Experience - Hiking, Lunch and Wine Tasting (Private Tour)
If you are looking to see Sedona from all the best vantage points.. this is the tour for you. We start the day off with a 1.5-2 hour hike in the beautiful Sedona country-side.The hike is followed by lunch at one of Sedona's best local restaurants. After lunch, we head to 2 of our favorite vineyards in the Sedona area for an unforgettable Arizona wine tasting experience!
Included in Cost
• 1.5-2 hour hike in Sedona
• $30/person Lunch Credit
• Flight of wine at each of 2 vineyard (5-7 tastes per vineyard)
• Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale
This tour is a private tour with respect to our vehicle and your guide. 3rd party vendors, lunch restaurants and vineyards will have other patrons and will not be private experiences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- The Sedona Experience is an ALL DAY excursion.
• Your DukOUT Adventure Guides begin with round-trip transportation from the selected pickup location between 6:30-7:00AM.
• We will arrive in the Sedona area around 9am and will go on a 1.5 - 2 hour hike through the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona. We will follow the scenic hiking tour with lunch at one of Sedona's finest restaurants for an unforgettable dining experience. ($30 food/bev. credit per person!)
• The Sedona wine tour continues to 2 premier vineyards in Page Springs where you will get a full wine flight at each vineyard - included in the cost of the ticket.
• Safely arriving back at your origin of pick-up between 6:30-7:00pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:55 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.