The "See Everything" Giant E-Bike Tour (Kotor Riviera + Tivat + Gorazda)
See everything, go everywhere; on Giant E-Bikes the ground stands still while you ride like the wind.
Experience the Kotor Riviera from a different perspective - riding eco friendly Giant MTB E-Bikes on a winding seaside roads while passing through ancient villages.
Beginning in Kotor and continuing along the coast to Tivat via Muo, Prcanj and Stoliv, this 4-hour adventure is the perfect blend of sport and tourism, offering an active exploration of the entire Bay of Kotor. Giant E-Bikes make the tour, even the uphills, ALL fun and zero stress. You'll get off the beaten path, avoiding larger roads while taking in the idiosyncrasies of Tivat/Kotor Peninsula.
After a safety orientation and E-Bike demo, we'll head around Vrmac stopping regularly to learn about the area and take photos. When we arrive in Tivat you'll have time to explore the town and Porto Montenegro, a superyacht marina, and have a coffee before heading back to Kotor via Gorazda Fortress and its amazing views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transportation from/to start/end point
- Entry/Admission - Porto Montenegro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montenegro+, Tivat Municipality 85320 Montenegro
Start from the Kotor Cruise Ship port and visit the Lepetane Ferry terminal that takes people and cars across the Bay of Kotor on your way to Tivat.
Pass By: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
A super fun bike ride along the famous Kotor Riviera with stunning views of the Boka Bay and adorable ancient villages of Muo, Prcanj, Stoliv, Lepetane, Donja Lastva and Tivat.
Stop At: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
A visit to Porto Montenegro Yacht Marina and a look at the Submarine Museum if you'd like.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fortress Gorazda, Montenegro
You can roam around and explore inside this abandoned fortress built by the Austro-Hungarian Empire
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
2: 213 Njegoševa, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
If you want to request a pickup point than the two locations mentioned below, please get it touch with us.Airports
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, Cruise Ship Terminal, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.