The Skellig Michael Ring Day Tour
Private group coach tour we travel the Skellig Ring Voted in the top 10 regions of the world to Visit by lonely Planets Guide, This is your personal private group tour going deep off the beat an track of the South West of Kerry to have the experience of a lifetime and see spectacular scenery all along the Wild Atlantic Way. We travel to see the traditional Sheepdogs in action herding the sheep (when open), We visit Valentia Island home of the transatlantic cable and enjoy free tastings of the local ice cream made by dairy farmers (when available) here you can meet the locals and listen to how they work their traditional farm , We stop off in Portmagee,We see the Kerry Cliffs and enjoy one of the best views in Kerry , also we stop to enjoy free chocolate tastings at the Skellig Chocolate Factory, we make our return to Killarney stopping off in the quaint town of Killorglin home of the Puck Fair festival here you can visit a traditional Irish pub and then we travel back to Killarney.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees To Brendan Ferris Sheep dog Demo
- Entrance fees To Kerry Cliffs
- Voted in the top 10 regions of the world to Visit by lonely Planets Guide, This is a small group tour going deep on the beat an track of the south west of Kerry to have the experience of a lifetime and see spectacular scenery all along the Wild Atlantic Way. We will travel from Killarney and we get the opportunity to stop where Brendan Ferris holds his amazing sheepdog displays(Entrance charge not included) showing everyone how the farmers use the sheepdog to round up the sheep on the mountains and move them in large groups, We continue to Valentia Island and travel high to see the entire Island,We stop in the small village of Portmagee where everyone can have lunch and we will travel to see the Kerry Cliffs (Entrance charge Not Included) Also we travel along the Skellig Ring where we stop near St Finian's Bay and the Skellig Chocolate factory, from here we make our return to Killarney stopping off in the quaint town of Killorglin home of the Puck Fair festival from here we return to Killarney
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please get in contact.
Departure Time :FLEXIBLE
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.