The Smoky Mountain Valley Adventure by Helicopter
A popular tour with visitors wanting to see more of the area's natural beauty. This tour offers views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Bluff Mountain. As your flight heads toward Bluff Mountain, you'll soar over the Tennessee Valley and be greeted with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the distance. The highlight of this trip is getting up close and personal with Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain. This tour is about 24 miles with a total flight time of approximately 12 minutes, depending upon wind and weather conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- 12-minute/16-mile Helicopter Flight with Views of the Smoky Mountain Valley
- Professional Guide/Pilot
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Scenic helicopter tours, 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876-1511
The Mountain Valley is our first dedicated mountain tour. Very popular with groups looking to see more of the area, this flight offers great views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Bluff Mountain. As you take off on your flight out to Bluff Mountain and over the Tennessee Valley you are greeted with stunning views of the Smoky Mountain National Park in the distance. The highlight of this trip is getting up close and personal with Bluff Mountain and Sugar Loaf Mountain, both of which were formed by a glacier at the end of the last ice age. The total time and distance for the Mountain Valley Tour are 12 minutes and 24 miles respectively.
Duration: 12 minutes
Departure Point :1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Max passenger / seat weight limit is 300 lbs. Passengers with bodyweights exceeding 300 lbs. can still be accommodated in our Jet or Long Ranger aircraft. An additional fee may apply, payable directly to Scenic Helicopter Tours at check-in.
- Per FAA regulations and in the interest of passenger safety all passengers must be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.