The soul and taste of Naples with Roberta
I was born and have always lived in Naples. I love my city and I always thought that to make known the beauties of my region was my way.
I am an official tourist guide of the Campania region and an art historian.
During the tour I will tell you about Naples and its monuments as a true Neapolitan, with passion and anecdotes, curious and fun, that capture the attention of everyone, young and old. In short, you will be captured by the contrasts of the city and visiting with me will help you discover its secrets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Guided tour with art historian
- 100% Local !!!!
What's excluded :
- Transportation to reach the meeting place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Naples is not only a city but a component of the soul present in all of us! The aim I set myself is to let you discover your Neapolitan side by crossing the authentic neighborhoods of the city of love and chaos! We will meet in Piazza Dante, the typical meeting place of the Neapolitans and we will get to know each other by diving into a good cup of coffee. The first stop on our tour of the historic center, in the area of the artists today, will be the Angevin church of S. Chiara; then on the trail of Sofia Loren, we will cross the square of the film "Italian wedding" with the baroque church of the Gesù. And from there we will be kidnapped by the smells of a local market to immerse ourselves in authentic Naples. From fried pizzas to taralli with mozzarella, you get out of here true Neapolitan! A jump on Via Toledo to then get lost in the streets of the Spanish neighborhoods, beautiful because they are real, with their low, hanging clothes, the women who chat from one balcony to another, the urchins who play football everywhere and a myriad of good trattorias! The tour ends at the Royal Palace in Piazza Plebiscito: at that point all the participants will also have learned a little Neapolitan dialect and will feel a bit scugnizzi !!!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Dante, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Plebiscito, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The masque pour la bouche est obligatoire que dans les lieux intérieurs.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.