The Stockholm Photography Tour
With our photo tours you get an opportunity to develop your photography skills and see the city at the same time. On the tour is always a professional photographer who shows you how to catch the city’s beautiful environment. We teach you how to expose, compose and set the camera settings for best results. You get many tips and tricks on photography and at the end of the tour you will learn more about the city while you have postcard-like images to your photo album.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Using the most amazing locations in Stockholm as both backdrop and classroom, the Stockholm photography tour provide unique photographic opportunities to capture memories for a lifetime.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kulturhuset, Sergels torg, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.