The Story of Gan HaHashmal and Its Architecture Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Layers of local history await you in the trendy Gan HaHashmal Neighborhood. It started as a luxury neighborhood, constructed by the financial elite of 1920’s Tel Aviv. Alas, over the years it crumbled down and was in a dire state of urban decay up until the 1990’s. Transformed from a particularly dubious area, the neighborhood made a remarkable comeback in recent years.
Gan HaHashmal is once again a highly coveted area in the heart of the city. As you stroll through its streets you will feel the positive vibes that ooze from the unique designer shops and from the fashionable cafes and restaurants. To uncover the magnificent history of the Gan HaHashmal neighborhood follow this DIY tour that will unveil the intriguing stories that lie dormant in each stylish building that you see.
The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to The Story of Gan HaHashmal and Its Architecture tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: White City, Tel Aviv Israel
In 2003, UNESCO designated the White City of Tel Aviv as a World Heritage Site. It is one of the largest and most diverse collections of International Style buildings that is still preserved to this day.
Pass By: Kuli Alma, 10 Mikve Yisrael, Tel Aviv 6511404 Israel
Buzzy, labyrinthine nightspot with art exhibitions, live entertainment & vegetarian Israeli food.
Departure Point :Levontin St 26, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Abraham Tours Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.