The Surf Rider Package
Morocco is a dream surf destination for beginners through to advanced surfers, and in Oualidia you will find the right wave for your skill base. Depending on your level, and the swells, our instructors will be happy to instruct and guide you, enabling you to enjoy the best surf conditions available every day.
8-Day Package Includes:
• Share accommodation (triple share room / share bathroom)*
• Healthy, nutritious vegetarian meals (breakfast & dinner)
• Surf equipment
• 2 hours professional surf lessons – 6 days
• Professional knowledge of best waves for your level
• Surf photos
• BBQ evening
• Visit to the Village Souk
• Daily Cleaning Service
• Free Wi-Fi
Our packages start on weekends (Saturday or Sunday). Get in touch if you would prefer a package that starts during the week!
*Prices are per person and assume shared accommodation. Single or double supplements available on request
per adult from
What's included :
- Surf Board & Wetsuit
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfer
Depending on the surf conditions daily, we will visit the Lagoon at the heart of Oualidia to surf the waves. Perfect for beginners and intermediate surfers alike.
Depending on the daily surf conditions along the 200km Atlantic Ocean Coast, we may visit the Lagoon at the heart of Oualidia to check out the waves.
• Lagoon of Oualidia, Plage de Oualidia, Oualidia 24252 Morocco
Departure Point :Boulevard Tarik Ibn Ziad, Oualidia, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.