The Taste of Chianti:a Wine and Gourmet Private Tour with a truffle-based lunch
This unmissable tour enables to experience the very best of Chianti Classico culture and gastronomy, an opportunity to taste and savour renowned gourmet food and fine wines amongst the colours and the quiet of a fair-tale landscape
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Two delicious tastings of excellent wines and typical products, in two small-scale production wineries.
- Typical Tuscan Lunch including starter, first course with truffle, tasting of 5 types of pecorino cheese accompanied by honey and marmalade, Vin Santo and Cantucci, dessert, grappa and coffee
- Stop in Castellina in Chianti
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rocca di Castellina, Piazza del Comune 19, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
The proposed itinerary follows two principal guide lines, suggesting two different ways to experience the Chianti area: one historical and artistic, admiring churches, abbeys, medieval hamlets and one based on the tasting of delicious and typical food and wine . Passing along the Via Chiantigiana rural path you will reach Castellina: fall in love with this medieval village of Etruscan origin, be impressed by the majestic Rocca with the overview of the gorgeous landascape!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Later, enjoy the second part of the tour with an authentic gourmet food and wine experience: you will have the opportunity to meet the owners of two boutique wineries, where the family passion for the wine and Tuscan land, expresses itself in the excellent quality of its local products and its wines.
Let yourself be embraced by the lovely atmosphere of both wineries , nestled in the vineyards, and by the flavor of their full-bodied wine accompanied by delightful local products.
The experience in the second winery is enriched by an appetizing truffle-based lunch : the genuineness of the Tuscan ingredients is accompanied by the tasting of six wines that exalt the flavours of each course and make for a merry mood around the table!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up at 8.30 am at the hotel in Florence if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If it is more than 37,5 °C, they can not do the Tour. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted to maintain the distance of 1 mt. One person per family group has to register at cellars and restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.