The Tatras - Excursion From Krakow: Zakopane & Funicular to Gubałówka
In Poland, we say to Zakopane that it is our mountain or winter capital. This small city and the entire region attract with its unique atmosphere and make everyone wish to go there back. It is characterized by its distinct culture, which is created by architecture, regional costiumes, music, cuisine and dialect. The beauty of nature, amazing views, fresh air, Krupówki street, a medieval and still inhabited wooden village - Chochołów, thermal waters, oscypek cheese made from sheep and goat milk, sour soup and ribs - these are the reasons to visit this unique place.
During that trip ride up & down funicular railway to reach Gubałówka - the best viewpoint from where you will see a beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains and Zakopane. On the top you will also find restaurants, local snacks, a 750-meter gravity slide, several rope parks, horse rides and much more. Then go back to the city to see Krupówki street. On the way back your tour leader will show you Chochołów wooden village
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - hotel pick up & drop off
- - transport by comfortable, air conditioned car or minibus
- - English speaking driver/tour atendant
- - insurance.
- - 6 hours on site (if you wish to spend more, every next 50 PLN).
What's excluded :
- Tickets for up & down Funicular to Gubałówka - 23 PLN / person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gubałówka, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
Up & down funicular railway to Gubałówka mountain.
Ride up & down a funicular railway to reach Gubałówka - the best viewpoint from where you will see a beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains and Zakopane. On the top you will also find restaurants, local snacks, a 750-meter gravity slide, several rope parks, horse rides and much more.
An up & down ticket costs 23 PLN. We will buy it online in advance to avoid queue.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
A central street full of local folklore, with a unique atmosphere. Architecture, local dishes, souvenirs and tourist attractions make it a particularly visited place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zywy skansen - Historyczna zabudowa Chocholowa, Chocholow Main st, Chocholow Poland
The complex of folk wooden architecture.
Is a charming village situated about 15 km from Zakopane on the way to Krakow. It is famous for traditional, old wooden cottages built by the highlanders. The wooden houses in Chochołów are located on both sides of the main road. They create an unforgettable atmosphere as if it was a living open air museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your acommondation.The ride with our English speking driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus lasts about 2h one way. The driver/tour leader is at your disposal all the time during the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.