The Three Tenors in Concert Nessun Dorma
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carreras, this unforgettable concert and the magnificent performance of opera arias and Neapolitan songs will leave a wonderful memory of your journey to Italy.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Santo Stefano 1, 50122, Florence Italy
This fusion of different musical forms takes place in the heart of Florence, at the beautiful Auditorium Santo Stefano, the most elegant and refined venue of this marvelous city of art.
Three masterful Tenors will perform the masterpieces which brought fame to Italy all over the world, in this unique occasion accompanied by a chamber ensemble of mandolin, cello and grand piano. This tribute to the great Pavarotti features the three performing some of the most famous arias from La Traviata, Rigoletto and Tosca, among others affecting you with the joy of Naples and its songs. Favorites such as O sole mio, Funiculì Funiculà and Torna a Surriento will make this celebration of the greatest artist of all times unforgettable.
Whether this event appeals to you most of all for its opera arias or its Neapolitan songs, the performance by the three tenors and the superb musicians will leave you breathless.
Departure Point :Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Santo Stefano 1, 50122, Florence Italy
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.