The Three Tenors in Sorrento
Correale Museum of Terranova, Sorrento - Inspired by the “Three Tenors” concerts by Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo and José Carreras, Opera e Lirica presents famous Italian opera arias from Tosca, La Traviata and L’Elisir d’amore and the most beautiful Neapolitan songs, like “O’sole mio” and “Torna a Surriento”.
The enchanting voices of our three tenors, accompanied by the strings and grand piano, will resound in the magnificent concert hall of the Museum.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Three Tenors in Sorrento
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: The Three Tenors in Sorrento, Via Correale 50 Museo Correale di Terranova, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Concert starts at 9:00 pm
Welcome drink from 8:00 pm
Departure Point :The Three Tenors in Sorrento, Via Correale 50 Museo Correale di Terranova, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Approximate duration (min.): 90
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.