The Trail of Independence: An audio tour into the humble origins of Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is a city of many shades and contrasts. But where did it all begin? Join me on this self guided audio tour as we walk in the footsteps of some of the founders of Tel Aviv, such as Ben Gurion and Meir Dizengoff. We’ll stroll along Rothschild Boulevard, tracing the Israeli Trail of Independence. This is the incredible story of the first Jewish city in the world, that was founded in 1909, and turned in recent years into the heart of the Startup Nation. In this tour we discover the secrets behind the preserved houses, including the Hall of Independence - the place where the state of Israel was founded, as well as the Hagana Museum and Ben Nahum Hotel.
• How Tel Aviv was born out of the sea
• Who was the sheriff of Tel Aviv
• Why did the first school of Tel Aviv vanish
• What was life like in the early years of Tel Aviv
• Where the story of Israel and the story of Tel Aviv come together
per adult from
40 to 55 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rothschild Blvd 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The tour starts at 3 Rothschild Boulevard.
Pass By: Kiosk - Lior koka, Rothschild Blvd 10, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The tour passes by the kiosk.
Pass By: Meir Dizengoff Statue 16, Shderot Rothschild, Tel Aviv 6688119 Israel
The tour stops briefly at the statue.
Pass By: Founders Monument and Fountain, Rothschild Boulevard at Nahlat Binyamin Street, Tel Aviv Israel
The tour stops briefly at the Founders Monument.
Pass By: Hagana Museum, 23 Rothschild Boulevard, Tel Aviv Israel
The tour passes by the Hagana Museum.
Pass By: The Great Synagogue, 110 Allenby Street, Tel Aviv Israel
The tour ends at the Great Synagogue.
Departure Point :Rothschild Blvd 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/14/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :The Great Synagogue in North Tel Aviv, Dizengoff St 312, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.