The Train Street + Morning Hanoi Tour By Scooters
A fun ride to the most popular tourist attractions in old quarter of Hanoi. Learn the history of each famous site from the unique perspective of our guides. Not only will you learn some fun and interesting facts about of each of the places we take you on the tour, our guides will tell you things only a true native of Hanoi knows. For example: Why do so many young people hang out in street at noon & night? why local people like eating street foods in old quarter of Hanoi? The tour offers a good mix of both famous attractions and lesser known markets and sites that the big tours cannot go to.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
8h00 AM : Our experience guide driver pick up at your hotel and start your awesome good morning Hanoi
8h10 TO 8H40 : Riding around old quarter of Hanoi with overstop at Opera house, Legen Motropole Hotel, Hoan Kiem Lake, Big Church Tour around Hanoi’s Old and pass to the Hanoi Train Street to take a pictures ( Watching the train whizz past was one of the highlights of our visit to Hanoi. It offers such a unique and off-the-beaten-path insight into local life in Vietnams bustling capital).
8h40 to 9h40 : Sightseeing another part of city with overstop to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex included : Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Resident and One Pillar Pagoda.
9h40 to 10h30 : Enjoy your sightseeing on the back of scooter around Westlake with overstop to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda that is one of the most famous pagoda in city.
10h30 to 11h10 : Sightseeing Ceramic road, Long Bien Bridge and Visit Ngoc Lam wet market
11h10 to 11h45 :Enjoy local food lunch with frest local Beer
11h45 to 12h30 : Drive back old quarter of Hanoi to taste the most famous coffee in hidden street - Egg Cofee
Finish your tour at old quarter for shopping or drive back your pick up address.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.