The Treasures of Venice: Golden Basilica, Grand Canal tour and Panoramic tour
A Venetian experience (about 3 hours) that will allow you to discover the treasures of Venice! A guided tour of the magnificent Golden Basilica with its magnificent golden mosaics and masterpieces by the best Venetian artists! Then you will discover the area of Rialto, St. Mark’s Square and the Canal Grande at your own pace with no rush and no fixed timetable thanks to a Self-Guided tour! Download our innovative app, put your earphones on and start your visit of the city. The audio-descriptions (in 8 different languages) will start automatically when you get near the monuments! An innovative way to enjoy Venice as a true Venetian!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Shared guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide. The visit is monolingual
- Skip the Line: the Basilica and Pala d’Oro guided tour.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people.
- Mobile apps
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Entry/Admission - Canal Grande
What's excluded :
- Audio devices
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
An expert guide will escort you inside St. Mark’s basilica, known also as the Golden Basilica, and will explain its history as well as curiosities and legends about the inimitable artistic and masterpieces it houses. Get ready to be amazed by its five domes covered by gold and decorated by the best artists. This exclusive experience will give you priority access to the Pala D’oro (a golden altar retable decorated with gems and diamonds) and to Saint Mark’s Treasury: a spectacular collection of relics and religious objects collected over the centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The only tour along the fascinating Canal Grande!
Discover one of most famous water-road in the world with your personal audio-commentary and learn the ancient history of Venice and the many secretes hidden in its magnificent palaces!
Discover the history of Ca’ Vendramin, the ancient gambling house of the lagoon; Palazzo Grimani: former residence of one of the most famous Doge, or listen to some curiosities about the outlandish life of Peggy Guggenheim and her marvellous house.
24 descriptions in 8 different languages of the most intriguing and charming palaces that adorn the Canal Grande. The audio descriptions will begin automatically on your device as you pass in front of each palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
A self-guided walking tour is the best way to discover on your own the most famous and marvellous areas of Venice: San Marco and Rialto! 31 points of interest spread across the itinerary, among them you will see the magnificent Theatre “La Fenice”, Rialto Bridge with its typical market, and the majestic Accademia Bridge! Of course, the audio-guide will explain you the centuries-old history of Saint Mark’s Square and its breathtaking basin. Download the app on your device and you won’t get lost in the city! You will be able to visit Venice, corner by corner, palace after palace, at your own pace.
How does the self-guided tour work?
Thanks to the map provided by our App, which can be downloaded on your phone or any device, you decide the pace of your visit as you listen to the automatic audio-narration on the city’s panoramic attractions. On your device will appear also the text of the description under the picture of the monuments.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- During some days of high turnout or reasons of force majeure (for example high tide or security problems) the waiting time to access St.Mark's Basilica might be longer than expected: in this case please line up and respect the instructions provided by the guide
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts).
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- You should take the line 1 of the public boat to do properly the tour
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR and the instructions to active the tour.
- Public boat timetable: every 10 minutes by day and every 20/25 minutes by night.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- You can use the Self-guided tour apps, anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.