The Tuscany Countryside from Livorno Port. Lunch and wine in the farm included!
Volterra is a three thousand year-old small town nested on the top of a hill more than 500 m high (1650 feet) on the sea level. It is surrounded by the valley of the river Cecina to south-west and, to north-east, by the valley of the river Era. A place where you can experience millenniums of history, art, archeology and culture from the Etruscans to the Romans, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance simply strolling through its narrow streets, unique squares, winning artisan shops and charming landscapes.
Departure for San Gimignano a tiny city that has remained intact through the centuries; situated on a hilltop, it is famous for its numerous towers, frescoes and other art treasures; free time to discover this fascinating city.
Immerse yourself in the charming Tuscan countryside and its ancient traditions.
Country people, simple and delicious food, pure, natural products for your INCLUDED lunch in a family owned farm house. Buon appetito!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - A great lunch in a nice farm house in included in the tour price. You will experience great food and wine of the Tuscany Region
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
After a 90 minutes drive through the Tuscany Countryside we will reach San Gimignano, the Queen of the Tuscany Countryside
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral of Volterra (Duomo), Piazza San Giovanni, Volterra Italy
Volterra is a three thousand year-old small town nestled on the top of a hill more than 500 m high (1650 feet) on the sea level.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting fro you at 8am, right in front of your cruise ship, holding a sign with your name onPorts
- Livorno Cruise Dock
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.