The Ultimate Beatles Tour Experience in Liverpool
PLEASE CONTACT THE BEATS TOURS LTD BEFORE YOU BOOK-THIS IS BECAUSE OF COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
Welcome to The Beats Tour, discovering the world of the Beatles and the city of Liverpool.
Ride in a replica of John Lennon’s Rolls Royce Phantom.
Step out and explore designated points along the route and take a closer look.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Toilet Stop
What's excluded :
- WE ONLY ALLOW FAMILY OR FRIEND GROUPS ON EACH SLOT DUE TO COVID-19!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beatles Statue, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1BY England
Welcome to The Beats Tour, Discovering the World of the Beatles and the city of Liverpool.
Ride in a Replica of John Lennon's Roll Royce Phantom
Get the Free Beats Tour Guide & App...
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Bus Stop,Canada Boulevard, Liverpool. L3 1BYOpposite The Beatles Statues.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No Pets
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- PLEASE CONTACT THE BEATS TOURS LTD BEFORE YOU BOOK- THIS IS BECAUSE OF COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. Social distancing 1m or 3ft must be observed at all locations. Only Family or Friend Groups at the Moment!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.