The Ultimate Day in the Bay Including Muir Woods
Explore all of San Francisco’s most famous neighborhoods. Enjoy a relaxing snack in Sausalito. Then take a short ride with us up to Muir Woods National Monument.
This San Francisco tour is our most popular and top-rated because you get to see our beautiful City by the Bay with a local guide.
8:30AM – Depart Fisherman’s Wharf
8:30AM -11:00AM – Explore San Francisco’s BEST neighborhoods!
During this time, you are treated to entertaining stories about the neighborhoods and several photo stoops.
11:00AM - 11:30AM – Snack break in Sausalito
Enjoy a quick and easy break, our guides provide plenty of recommendations for our favorite local spots during your visit. You are sure to fall in love with this quaint little town.
12:00PM - 1:15PM – Explore Muir Woods
After a ride, you will have 75 minutes to walk amongst some of the last remaining coastal redwoods in the world!
2:00PM –Return to Fisherman’s Wharf
We return at the same location we started for you to enjoy the rest of your day!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Muir Woods entrance fee ($15)
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
One of San Francisco’s most popular destinations – from beautiful old shipyards, to Boudin’s Bakery and the smell of fresh clam chowder, Fisherman’s Wharf has it all.
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Voted as one of the USA’s “ten great neighborhoods”, North Beach is best known as the home of Little Italy. From delicious restaurants to authentic sidewalk cafes and bakeries, you will feel the charm of San Francisco as soon as you arrive.
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, San Francisco, California
Boasting the largest Chinatown in the United States, this 24-block mecca is bustling with energy, amazing food, and unique and colorful shops that give this area its charm.
Pass By: Tenderloin, San Francisco, CA
Nestled near downtown San Francisco, the Tenderloin neighborhood continues to resist gentrification, all while spearheading the local arts movement. It’s a must-see in our modern-day city.
Stop At: Painted Ladies, Alamo Square, Steiner and Hayes Sts., San Francisco, CA
Also known as the “Full House Houses” and “Postcard Row”. Victorian homes, beautiful parks and the hippie culture are all what make up this historic neighborhood.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
The origin of the hippie culture and the birth place of the “Summer of Love.” From the stunning Painted Ladies to the homes of music’s favorite 60’s bands, this district started the counter-culture movement across the USA.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pacific Heights, Pacific Heights, San Francisco, California
Offering one of the most scenic outlooks in all of Northern California, Pacific Heights is home to Billionaire’s Row, featuring the estates of politicians, tech titans and other San Francisco celebrities (includes Mrs. Doubtfire house!)
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, 210 Lincoln Boulevard on the Presidio's Main Post, San Francisco, CA 94129
Former military base, now a beautiful park that includes Crissy Field, Fort Point, Lucasfilm’s (George Lucas) headquarters and the Walt Disney Museum.
Stop At: Fort Point National Historic Site, Long Ave & Marine Dr Building 999, San Francisco, CA 94129
Located just beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point gives you a front row seat to the Bay and is a great photo stop. This former military fortification was used during WWII.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Declared “one of the 10 wonders of the modern world,” the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most recognized symbols of San Francisco. Simply stunning!
Stop At: Sausalito, Sausalito, Marin County, California
Located just across the Golden Gate Bridge, this artistic enclave has the setting and beauty of a European Mediterranean town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Muir Woods National Monument is home to some of the oldest and most beautiful trees in the world. Many of our guests consider this stop to be the highlight of their trip.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :710 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Dylan's Tours agrees to ensure our staff is healthy, to rigorously clean/sanitize all areas and to practice social distancing when possible to ensure you have a safe and healthy experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.