The Ultimate Florence Private Full day tour
Make the best of your time in Florence with the Full Day Florence Private Tour.
The tour package includes Uffizi Gallery Tour, Walking Tour and Academy Tour with our expert guide.
You will begin with a professional private tour of the Uffizi Gallery with priority access where you will see world-renowned Renaissance masterpieces.
After, you will be taken on a Walking Tour to discover the mysteries and rich stories of the City of Lilies, named after the wild irises that grew along the Arno.
This exclusive cultural experience will culminate with the Accademia Gallery private Tour where you will see Michelangelo’s original David, the symbol of a defiant and proud Florence
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Skip the line tickets
- 1.5-hour curated guided tour in the Uffizi Galleries
- 1.5-hour guided Walking tour
- 1-hour guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Professional private local guide
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and Drop off from your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The 1.5-hour private guided tour offers an intimate viewing of carefully curated pieces selected to give you the best insight into the most visited museums in Italy. Constructed as offices of the magistrate for Cosimo I de Medici in 1581 and gifted to the city of Florence by the last Medici heir Anna Maria Louisa, the museum houses famous works such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Caravaggio’s Medusa, as well as other stunning masterpieces.
When the tour finishes, you are free to sit and relax rooftop terrace for a picturesque city view, continue exploring the museum at your leisure, or sample the local cuisine before the second half of the tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
After the break, your guide will meet you in front of Lindt chocolate store in Piazza del Duomo at the Cathedral where you will learn about the incredible history of Florence walking in the footsteps of the Medici and other prominent Florentine families. Learn some of Florence’s best-kept secrets as you absorb the rich cultural heritage from the cobblestoned streets to the beautiful statues that line loggias and mark historic piazzas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The day will finish at the Accademia Gallery where you will skip the lines and enter one of the most famous museums in Florence to view Michelangelo’s iconic David sculpture. Your guide will lead you to explore the museum’s collection of Italian masterworks, including the powerful imagery of Michelangelo’s unfinished ‘Prisoners’ which were conceived to adorn the tomb of Pope Julius II. The tour finishes with a viewing of David, the symbol of the strength and independence of the Florentines. After your tour you can explore the museum at your leisure. The day will finish at the Accademia Gallery where you will skip the lines and enter one of the most famous museums in Florence to view Michelangelo’s iconic David sculpture. Your guide will lead you to explore the museum’s collection of Italian masterworks, including the powerful imagery of Michelangelo’s unfinished ‘Prisoners’ which were conceived to adorn the tomb of Pope Julius II. The tour finishes with a viewing of David, the symbol of the strength and independence of the Florentines. After your tour you can explore the museum at your leisure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Galleria Degli Uffizi, 50122 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
2: Piazza San Marco, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monuments.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed inside the Galleries
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.