The Ultimate Private Florence Dome Tour
Delve into the history and culture of Florence on this comprehensive guided tour of Piazza del Duomo. Enjoy priority access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the St.John's Baptistery and the Museum of the Works of the Cathedral. Bask in the beauty of some of the greatest works of art by eminent artists and sculptors of Florence.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Priority access to the monuments during the guided visit
- Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Museum entrance ticket valid 72 hours for the Duomo Complex Monuments
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Battistero di San Giovanni
What's excluded :
- Access to Dome and Terraces
- Hotel Transfers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Tour the Piazza del Duomo and experience 1500 years of culture and history. Discover the numerous treasures housed within these monuments with commentary from a professional guide. Bypass the snaking queues and spend more time enjoying the stunning architecture and works of art
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Located in the historic center of Florence, Piazza del Duomo is one of the most visited regions in Europe and the most visited area of Florence. The Santa Maria del Fiore is the 3rd largest church in the world. Its dome, unlike those of other prominent cathedrals, was constructed in brick and is the largest brick dome very made. Giotto’s
Bell Tower is a notable example of Florentine Gothic architecture and is one of the most visually stunning structures in Italy
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
The Baptistery of St. John is one of the oldest buildings of Florence and was built in the early 12 century. Its Florentine Romanesque architecture makes it stand out amongst the other structures of the Duomo Complex. The St. John’s Baptistery, Giotto’s Campanile and Santa Maria del Fiore together are located in the Piazza del Duomo and are part of UNESCO World Heritage Site covering part of Florence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
The secrets of Brunelleschi's Dome will be revealed to you by the guide.
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monuments.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed inside the Cathedral
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.