The Ultimate Rush: Moalboal Sardine Run and Kawasan Canyoneering
Enjoy swimming with millions of sardines in the town of Moalboal, a divers paradise. Proceed to Kawasan Falls, a mere 30 minutes away from Moalboal and start an adrenalin rush - cliff jumping, swimming, floating, trekking all rolled into one power-packed activity. This guided tour operates with a maximum of 10 travelers per group with lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip hotel transfers (subject to location)
- Canyoneering gears: life vest and hard hat
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Enjoy a beautiful sunrise while travelling to the town of Moalboal, a divers paradise. Hop on a boat for a 10 minute cruise to a marine sanctuary and watch "nemo" in action, explore this underwater paradise for about 30 minutes where the corals feel alive and the waters are really clear.
Swim with the millions of sardines and sea turtles just by the shore. If you are lucky enough, watch the playful dolphins in action. Continue your travel onwards to reach Badian town. Prepare yourself for an adrenaline rush. Cliff jumping, swimming, floating, trekking all rolled into one power-packed activity. This is not for the faint hearted. Don on your life jacket, helmet, wet suit (aqua leggings/rash guard) and aqua shoes and you're good to go!
Departure Point :Cebu City Hotel and Mactan Resorts
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.