The Ultimate Study of the Human Form at Vigeland's Sculpture Park with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me on this highly unusual tour to discover one man’s artistic obsession and a lifetime of work dedicated to the sublime study of the human body in all its glorious simplicity. This Experience is a treat for both serious art lovers and those who are curious to discover something new and unique!
The bronze and granite sculptures at the park portray humans in a variety of situations from everyday to more symbolic (such as the famous “Man Attacked by Babies”) to highly abstract such as the centerpiece of the complex.
As we walk through the park, I will introduce you to the most important pieces and tell you the background story of each. Yet, since focusing only on those highlights does not quite reveal the true nature of the collection, I will also guide you and draw your attention to the seemingly more casual pieces that genuinely capture the essence of the collection.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vigeland Park, Nobels gate 32, Oslo 0268 Norway
Discover with me the 212 sculptures of this park!
Departure Point :The Vigeland Museum, Nobels gate 32, 0268 Oslo, Norway
Return Detail :Oslo City Museum (Oslo Bymuseum), Frognerveien 67, 0266 Oslo, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.