The Vatican City private tour !!! No line !!! With guide !!!
The VATICAN MUSEUMS is one of the oldest, 2nd largest and busiest museum in the world. On average 35,000 visitors are here everyday.
Different collections of arts, cultures, histories, heritages, costumes and religions made the Vatican Museums popular. Where Michelangelo's frescoes in Sistine Chapel - the 'Creation of Adam' and the 'Last Judgement', Rafael's painting the 'School of Athens'; Greek sculpture the 'Laocoon', Egyptian 'Mummy', Nero's bath tub, Bronze statue of Hercules, Etruscan collections are marvelous.
On the other hand, St. Peter's Basilica Church is the biggest church in the world. Where Michelangelo's 'La Pieta'; the 'Dome' St. Peter's Bronze Statue, the tomb of St. John Paul II and the holy door are mind blowing.
For exploring all these things in a short time is not so easy for visitors. Sometime they don't like a group tour.
For choosy clients 'UniSol Roma' designed this tour. This tour is unique for family or executives.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tickets for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Reservation for the Saint Peter's Basilica Church
- Free WiFi and rest room at the meeting point
- Bottled water
- Wireless radio and earpiece ( if necessary ).
- No waiting in the line and priority entry of the Vatican Museums.
- On time departure.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Face Mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pine-cone courtyard, Pio-clemonti Museum, Laocoon, Belvedare Torso, Egyptian Museum, Etruscan Museum, Gallery of Candelabra, Tapestries Gallery, Maps Gallery, Raphael Rooms ans Borgia Apartment
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Michelangelo's great creation, the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the Last Judgement.
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Saint Peter's Basilica Church specially Michelangelo's "La Pieta", the Holy Door, the Tomb of St. John Paul II, the Bronze Statue of the St. Peter and the St. Peter's Square.
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Guardia Svizzera Arco delle Campane, Piazza del Sant'uffizio 2-8 00193 Roma Italy, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Sign in 20 minutes before at the meeting point.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.