The Vibrant Kerns Hood - East Burnside and more
In this Portland food tour, we will explore the charming streets of the Kerns neighborhood where we will sample some of the tastiest bites that Portland has to offer. This once sleepy neighborhood has blossomed into a Portland bazaar for diverse and delicious treats. Our six stops will create a varied and scrumptious meal and whet your appetite for what the Kerns has to offer. Examples will include ethnic contributions such as Cuban & Israeli food, as well as a visit to an eclectic food cart pod, charcuterie, and dessert and an artisanal ice cream shop.
You will not leave hungry!
While the Kerns extends more broadly, its core is centered on Restaurant Row, on NE 28th between Burnside and Glisan St.
We will walk a total of 1.2 miles through tree lined streets and hipster hangouts while we visit six foodie hot spots in the Kerns neighborhood. Along the way we will also talk about the history of the Kerns and take in some classical Portland residential architecture.
All ages welcome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - you won't leave hungry!
- A Portlander loving, local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities - not expected but always appreciated
- Bottled water - because it may be hot as we walk
- Stop At: Pambiche, 2811 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 97232, USA
Our first stop is a colorful Cuban restaurant. The food is fun and the stories are real. The other places will be discovered as we walk through the hood.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Artisan ice cream - rich with egg yolks - And locally inspired flavors to boot!
Departure Point :Kerns, Portland, OR, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.