The walking tour of old Tbilisi. The most important, worthseeing places
With us, you will see three different transport which is for locals. In total you will see all important places in old Tbilisi areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Metekhi Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Metekhi Cathedral, Metekhi St, Tbilisi Georgia
We will start our tour from liberty Square. With subway we will go to Avlabari area and after that it's starting main highlights of the day.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
We will use cable car to go up on the top of mountain and see Mother of Georgia and Narikala fortress.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jumah Mosque, 32 Botanical St Abanatumani, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
After the Narikala, we can go and see mosque, waterfall and sulfur baths
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sioni Cathedral Church, 3, Sioni Street Old Town, Tbilisi Georgia
We can see few different places. One and most important is Sioni cathedral with Graveyard of patriarchs and the symbol of Christianity of Georgia, cross of Saint Nino.
After that poppet theater, clock tower, old Tbilisian apartments, bridge of pease.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Bridge of Peace, Tbilisi Georgia
We will see bridge of peace and continue tour to old Tbilisi
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Liberty Square, Tbilisi, Georgia
Return Detail :City Sightseeing Tbilisi, 11 რკინის რიგის ქუჩა, T'bilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.