The Whisky River Experience
The Whisky River Experience combines one of the adventures of rafting one of Scotland's great rivers with the tasting of some of Scotlands best whisky. The Aberfeldy distillery is one of the best distilleries in Scotland. A fantastic local lunch in-between the two great experiences compliments the day.
The River Tay Rafting is a 6-mile rafting trip from Aberfeldy to Grandtully on Scotlands largest river the River Tay. You will be on rafts of up to 10 people plus guide per raft. We provide all the equipment. The guides will entertain you with local knowledge combined with some adventure fun on the river.
Lunch will be at the fantastic Tay Cafe just 200 meters walk from our rafting base.
The Cask Tasting Distillery tour is at Aberfeldy distillery also 200 meters walk from our rafting base.
Self-guided Heritage Centre experience
1 sample from a choice of 3 whiskies
Taste of single cask whisky from the cask in the warehouse
Duration: 1 hour 45 mins
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide all gear for the rafting experience
- All Fees and Taxes
- Cask Whisky Tasting Tour
- Entry/Admission - Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy Distillery A827, Aberfeldy PH15 2EB Scotland
This is where you will have your Cask whisky tasting tour
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aberfeldy, Aberfeldy, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Where we are based and where we start the rafting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grandtully, Grandtully, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Where we finish the rafting trip
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Splash White Water Rafting, Dunkeld Rd, Aberfeldy PH15 2AQ, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.