The White City: Delve into the history of the Bauhaus style on an audio walk
The White City of Tel Aviv was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. Its uniqueness lies in its International Style architecture, also known as Bauhaus.
What is so special about the White City? In this tour, we look for its cultural significance and historical roots. A hallmark of architectural preservation, that is also home to a lively community, it housed bohemians and politicians, that shaped Israel as we know it today.
You start this self-guided GPS audio tour at Dizengoff Square and finish in the same spot about 45 minutes later. You will be guided by the voice of Tomer Chelouche, a local and experienced Tel Aviv tour guide.
per adult from
40 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dizengoff Center, Dizengoff Centre 50, Diezengoff, Tel Aviv 6433222 Israel
The tour takes place in the Dizengoff Centre of Tel Aviv
Pass By: Dizengoff Square, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The tour begins at the beautiful Dizengoff Square.
Pass By: Dov Hoz Community Center, Dov Hoz St 16, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The tour stops briefly outside the Dov Hoz Community Center. You'll hear the history of this all-age inclusive space.
Pass By: Dizengoff Street, Tel Aviv Israel
The takes you through a section of Dizengoff Street, named after the first mayor of Tel Aviv.
Pass By: Beit Lessin Theater, דיזנגוף 101, פינת פרישמן 44, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The tour briefly stops outside the Beit Lessin Theatre. It's another landmark in the cultural landscape of Tel Aviv. Formerly, the Cameri Theatre, it is also where the secular identity of the city was forged.
Pass By: Cinema Hotel - An Atlas Boutique Hotel, Zamenhoff St 1, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The tour ends outside the Cinema Hotel which is back at the start location.
Departure Point :Dizengoff Square, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/7/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.