The Wildlife Photography Walk
The tour takes place in an area with rich wildlife and beautiful seaside scenery. The chances to find wild animals are good in this area.
The small group size (max. 6 persons) allows personal guidance in the local nature and photography.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A DSLR camera with a zoom lens.
What's excluded :
During the trip we will drive out to the costal areas near Helsinki. There we shall first go through the basics of using DSLR cameras in wildlife photography. After this we will go on a hike in the forests and cliffs nearby and search for local wildlife such as deer, elk, and eagles. A camera and a snack is included in the tour. The hike is approximately 2 km long and halfway we will have a snack on top of a high cliff with an amazing view to the Baltic Sea and forests around the area.
Departure Point :Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups are arranged in Helsinki.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.