The Wine Road E-Bike Tour
Let us guide you thru the hills where the Romanian wine is made, fantastic scenery , maybe some wine tasting.
If you wold like to have lunch we have the perfect location at Ceptura, tasty food , great wine.
The tour takes us from 4 to 8 Hours , depending on he stops that we make, if we have lunch at the restaurant or just have a picnic along the way.
The tour goes on the Wine Road so we strongly recommend a wine tasting .
( When you make the booking specify if you want to stop for the wine tasting because a rezervation is required)
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bike Helmet
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Crama Basilescu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crama Basilescu, Str. Valea Nucetului 23, Urlati 106300 Romania
At Crama Basilescu you can see how the grapes become wine, the whole process , have a wine tasting and hear abaut the history of the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ceptura de Jos, Ceptura de Jos, Prahova County, Southern Romania
We stop at Vinalia Ceptura, a very nice restaurant with tasty food and good wine.
Is also a good place to do a wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Splaiul Independenței, București, Romania
2: Urlați, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.