The Wine Route from San Juan
To the south of the province of San Juan is the Tulum Valley, one of the most important areas of the wine industry. With a dry and temperate climate and an altitude of 600 meters, a great variety of wines are made; from table wines to fine and liquor. Its permeable sandy and clayey alluvial soils are ideal for the practice of viticulture.
To complement your trip to San Juan, you cannot miss this tour of the Wine Route to know one of the most important industries and specialties of the country such as wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to 3 wineries
- Entry/Admission - Vinas De Segisa
- Entry/Admission - Champanera Miguel Mas
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Y Vinedos Fabril Alto Verde
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting (approx. 3 USD per winery)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Province of San Juan, Province of San Juan, Cuyo
During the circuit we will visit three of the main wineries in the province of San Juan, we will taste some of the many award-winning wines worldwide and we will know all their elaboration process from the land to the table. Located south of the city of San Juan, these wineries stand out for the production of wines, champagne, and spirits in their different types.
Stop At: Vinas De Segisa, Aberastain and Calle 15 La Rinconada, Pocito Argentina
It is characterized by being the first boutique winery in San Juan. A hall of the beginning of the last century completely renovated, its underground cellars, its oak barrels, and beautiful vineyards will allow visitors to enjoy, learn and discover the magical world of wine. Viñas de Segisa proposes to live the history and the processes of elaboration and learn to taste wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Champanera Miguel Mas, Calle 11 500 meters east of Route 40, San Juan 5400 Argentina
In this place, different wines, sparkling wines, balsamic Aceto and organic vinegar are made from the fruits obtained in the garden. This family business is located in an area of exceptional fertility, surrounded by mountains and irrigated by meltwater from the Andes Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodegas Y Vinedos Fabril Alto Verde, Street 13 Entre Calles 13 y 14, Pocito 5427 Argentina
In the tour of the winery, the visitor will get a very finished idea of the different stages of winemaking in its various types and sparkling wines. The visit culminates with a tasting in the elegant wine bar, led by an expert sommelier who will teach us details and small secrets that we must take into account when assessing a wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The wineries to visit may change according to availability
- The value of the degustation's ticket will be taken as credit in case of purchase in the warehouse
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be required to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.